Session encouraged topics including, but are not limited to:
· HIS for Industrial applications.
· HIS for Technological Applications.
· HIS for Argumentation and Negotiation.
· Agent-Based Social Simulation, specially using Soft Computing Techniques.
· Theoretical Approaches with Social Network Analysis (e.g. Studies on Blogosphere and Virtual Communities).
· Applications on Virtual Social Networks (Web 2.0, P2P, Orkut, Myspace).
· Virtual and Intelligent Games based on Artificial Societies (like RPGs).
· Social Data Mining.
· Artificial Societies and Social Simulation.
· Other application domains: Blogs, Cultural Aspects, Web Fan Clubs, Topic Communities, Opinion Dynamics, Diffusion Networks, Consumer Behavior.
Life Support on Mars